Why choose us?
If both you and your spouse or domestic partner are looking for a new health insurance plan, we recommend speaking with one of our agents. We will help you look up health insurance quotes to find the plan that best fits your needs and is most affordable for you.
Buying an Individual and Family Health Plan
A new private health insurance plan may be right for you if:
- You are self employed
- Your employer does not offer a group plan
- You are enrolled in a group plan, but it does not cover spouses or dependents
- You are enrolled in a health plan, but the premiums are too high
- You are enrolled in a health plan, but your benefits needs have changed
Get Quotes on Private Health Insurance
Sims & Renner works with insurance providers that offer health insurance for individuals and families. Compare individual and family health plans from various providers and select the plan best suited for your health care needs.
Open Enrollment and Qualifying Events
Open Enrollment for Metallic Health Plans (Gold, Silver and Bronze) ended on December 15, 2020, and will open again November 1, 2021. However, you may be eligible to enroll in one of these plans if any of the events below have occurred within your family in the past 60 days, or if any will occur in the next 60 days.
- Adoption, new guardianship or placement for adoption
- Involuntary loss of medical coverage
- Recently moved
Health Insurance Legislation
Because of the rapidly changing legislature surrounding health insurance, all information stated above is subject to change. Please contact one of our agents for the most up-to-date health insurance information.